Pinterest

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Plentiful Blessings


Blog 191 – Friday, July 10, 2009 Rain showers in the afternoon, normal summer weather pattern for Florida. Temperatures in the high 80’s.
Pulling warm, fluffy towels from the dryer, I fold and sort for each destination. Bright, colors and patterns, long and wide to be placed in the pool cabinet, Neutral solids and stripes for the front bath and thirsty oatmeal colors to place in the spa bath area. The Franklin Turtle towels and zoo animal towels are carefully folded for bath time adventures with the grandchildren. Now nearly finished, the kitchen towels are triple folded to fit into the kitchen drawer, three rows across. Closing the dryer, I carry each stack to the bathrooms, pool area, kitchen and children’s bath area. Another task completed, I smile as thankfulness fills my heart for the blessings of clean, plentiful towels to caress and care for my beloved family.

No comments:

Post a Comment