Pinterest

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Small Things - Priceless Treasures


Blog 202 – Tuesday, July 21, 2009 Hot and sunny temperatures in the mid-90’s. Showers in the afternoon.
Peering into the glassed freezer case at my local grocery, my eyes connected with the small carton of frozen bliss that I had not seen for nearly a year. It’s back! The limited edition of Green Tea ice cream by Haagen-Dazs is by far the most refreshing, pure and clean flavor I ever experienced. Not generally being an ice cream fan, I fell head over heels for this one – buying the entire row in the case for three weeks last year – and then, suddenly it was gone! Now, today – I filled my basket with six cartons! Another summer delight has become mine – the small things in life truly are priceless treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment