Pinterest

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Best Jewelry Choice

Looking through my travel jewelry case for an appropriate accompaniment for today’s outfit, I pulled both silver and gold from the pouch. Holding this one and then that up to my blouse, thoughts of the items I had left at home caused me to wish I had brought additional choices. Almost immediately, I recalled the scripture from Proverbs that suggests the best adornment for the neck: “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.” Proverbs 3:3-4. Grabbing a simple gold chain with a diamond drop, I closed the case and humbly offered a silent prayer that love and faithfulness would be prominent around my neck and forever etched on my heart. Thank you Lord, for quiet sermons in all that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment