Pinterest

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Harvest Hope

   The harvest of another year is coming to a close with promise of a new beginning. The fruits of my labor are in the storehouse of experience and reference. Seeds of circumstance, both wheat and tare lay bundled and ready for distribution or destruction. Opportunity to trust for for an outcome of success  depends on my truth and faith. As I face the negativity, doubt, and fear that has dogged me these past months, I choose to leave it all behind and press on to victory. I call upon strength and resilience, even though difficulty lies in wait to undermine my progress. Now is my time to shine forth the testimony of hope revealed. I will push out the walls of confinement and move through to the continuing purpose before me. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment